My life:
My name is mohammed hassan horish
My age:23 years
I will talk about my life,when i burn in my city Abha since 1990,I leaved with my family for 20 years after that I leaved between my city and capital city Riade and Dammam ,because steady after that i visited Morocco for fun, and i sow more interesting and different people but i liked that and I want visit again.
when i back to my country tall my friends my and my family story.after that I have some terrible because got my accident by the car and crash 4 cars for faster and go to hospital but I don't have broke or some think .
my father visit me and he said no worry car not important your important,and my father went to police and he pay for another people for fix the cars,after that I took a lesson no fast on my life.
If i drive a car i will drive be carefully . thank you teacher
No comments:
Post a Comment